Sudan or Egypt/Sudan: Why sail and dive the Red Sea?
You will be amongst 3 to 5 divers. You will choose the dive sites you wish to do at your rhythm, traveling to remote places on a sailing yacht fully equipped for diving. Further to the classical dive sites close to Port Sudan, join our expeditions to discover these remote areas.
European Diving Instructor (English speaking) onboard
Trips Sudan or Egypt/Sudan
You will discover majestic landscapes, creating perfect harmony between the white sands, clear blue waters and blue skies. The sunsets engulf fiery tones at every stop, exploding the sea with life and color. Visit all the nooks and crannies of an exceptional paradise with its blue lagoons and its wonderful dive sites, complete with atolls such as Sanganeb, which offers you the opportunity to perform unparalleled dives.
• A voyage to areas away from those frequented by groups and motor boats.
• Deserted islands, untouched…probably like the seas back in the 1950's.
• 0h or 1h time difference with Europe, depending on the season.
• Direct Flights from Dubai to Port Sudan on Mondays: separated from groups traveling Sudan Airways on Saturdays.
• Minimal impact on the environment: sailing, solar panels.
"After 4 years of diving the Red Sea, I have discovered sailing and diving conditions I had never experienced before" JK
The Sailing Boat, No Stress
• A luxury ketch (wine cellar, washing machine and dryer, 1 fridge + 2 fridge/freezers, microwave, 6 flat screen TVs displaying navigation video – vertical front underwater camera in hull, horizontal rear underwater camera in stern, DVD, Satellite TV, Subwoofer + Speaker Cabasse IO2).
• Tender 4m70/60HP (to reach points where a yacht cannot be safely anchored).
• Solar panels 4X210W + generator 11KW + 1 converter 24/220V 1200W and 1 converter 24/220V 2500W (220V available 24h).
• 900l of Water + Watermaker 24/220V 100l/h (during sailing trips spent a long time away from Marinas).
• Dive compressor Bauer Junior II 100l/mn + Dive Compressor Bauer IK 120 200l/mn (running together 300l/mn) + Dive tanks (Steel 15l double valve Aqualung and Steel 12l, Alu 12l, Alu 10l).
• Aqualung Equipment.